Bathing for toddlers is a great way to cleanse your little ones, help them get some energy and relax before going to bed, but parents and guardians know that bathing can also be a war zone, which is full of tired children and water sprinkles on the floor and parents sitting in awkward positions. There is not much you can do with spoiled toddlers or the variety of messes that can result from bathing, but adults can control one thing kids can have that is a safe and comfortable place to bath and play.
An inflatable bathtub is great for everyday use or on the go, should be easy to set up quickly by adults and will stay inflated for weeks. No matter you need the baby bathtub seat for home or travel to the grandmother’s house, all tubs must be comfortable and safe for the toddler. The toddler bathtubs we have selected in our list will make bathing the best time of the day.
6 Inflatable Baby Bathtub Seats
We had listed our top 6 Best Inflatable Bathtub seats in 2021. This list includes the review of the cheapest inflatable bathtub to luxurious baby bathtub seat. We have done intense research on this and by asking the parents who actually used these bathtub seats for their children.
1) Munchkin White Hot Inflatable Duck Tub
If your little one is able to sit up on their own, it’s time for a change of baby tub. The Munchkin tub is the cutest tub you choose for your baby. Its colorful and cute duck-shaped design will thrill your little one and make bath time safe and enjoyable. Its premium technology and comfortable design make it the perfect bathing companion for your baby.
The Munchkin White Hot Inflatable baby Bathtub is designed for babies. The floor of the inner area of the tub has a non-slip, but not abrasive texture. The raised “tail” area of the vinyl duck makes a nice headrest for washing hair, and the squeezable orange spout will attract your little one.
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 9.5 x 9.25 inches.
- Weight: 1.31 pounds.
- This inflatable baby bathtub is ideal for babies who can sit in an upright position.
- It has a non-slip surface at the bottom.
- For luxurious comfort, extra padding is done.
- It can get hanged by a suction cup for quick drying.
- It consists of a drain hole for quick drainage.
- It gets deflates and folds easily which makes it perfect for traveling.
Pros & Cons
2) Disney Nemo Inflatable Safety Bathtub
For a tub with lots of padding and storage, we recommend the Disney Nemo Inflatable Infant Bathtub. The tub features a textured surface to help keep little ones out in place and air-cushioned support to help create a comfortable sitting position.
The Disney tub also has a temperature gauge and includes green, blue and red section to alert adults to the heat level of the water. Pockets on the front of the tub provide adults with a place to store shampoo and soap or store bath toys. We also like that there is an air-drying hook in the tub.
- Dimensions: 30.5 x 7 x 20.5 inches.
- Weight: 1.85 Pounds.
- For a comfortable feeling, an extra soft cushion is provided.
- The back piece provides the support parents need when washing.
- Large storage pockets give room to hold bathing basics.
- Due to water temperature display, a regulation made easier.
- Deflates for storage or family trips.
- Hangs by suction cup hook to air dry.
Pros & Cons
3) Mommy’s Helper Inflatable Bath Tub
For a compact option, we recommend the Mommy’s Helper inflatable baby bathtub. The tub contains a tall saddle horn near the back that can be inflated to hold seated toddlers in place. We would like this horn to have a separate valve and be able to stay flat for older children who don’t like it or older male toddlers. This means Mommy’s Helper Inflatable Bathtub is made for kids and for toddlers as well.
The tub has a bottom drain for easy emptying and is made of a phthalate-free plastic material The Mommy’s Helper is the smallest tub on our list and therefore the most compact for travel use.
- Dimensions: 27 x 18 x 6.5 inches.
- Weight: 1 pound.
- Adorable Froggie design.
- Materials 100% Phthalate-free.
- Allows you to bathe baby in a safe and padded space.
- The saddle-horn keeps the baby from sliding down in the tub.
Pros & Cons
4) Infantino Whale Bubble Inflatable Bath Tub and Ball Set
This product is perfect for helping your little one get into a bigger tub. A tub with 10 balls that float around your little one and a tinkling tail that gets converted into the pit to store the balls when not in use.
Baby will love playing with the Infantino inflatable bathtub for hours. Different shapes, colors and textures that the little ones love to discover. The baby will explore the new world while playing with the toy. Encourages important sensory milestones including gross motor skills development and visual tracking. Perfect for sensory exploration and tactile development!
- Dimensions: 30 x 18 x 6 inches.
- Weight: 1.4 pounds.
- The high tub wall prevents the bath tub seat, prevents the toddler from toppling over.
- The bath tub is made from a non-slip material.
- The tub includes ten floating balls for the little one to play with.
Pros & Cons
5) TOPIST Baby Inflatable Bathtub
Topist’s inflatable baby bathtub offers great convenience and comfort to both parents and babies. You have many features that you will find useful while bathing your baby. The tub is designed in such a way that it will inflate in seconds. You just have to set it up, inflate it and close the nozzle. You don’t have to inflate the tub to carry it around. You can deflate it after each use and then take the tub deflated. Most customers who bought this product from Amazon is pleased with its characteristics.
- Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 1 inches.
- Weight: 1.85 pounds.
- European standard PVC material.
- It is made easy to release water with the help of a drain plug.
- Compact form when being folded for storage and travel.
- It has a textured bottom to prevent slipping.
- Ideal for babies from 6 months to 4 years.
Pros & Cons
6) Parents Choice Inflatable Safety Bathtub
Parents shouldn’t fear the difficulties of bathing because this inflatable infant bathtub comes with all the bathroom basics to wash more and worry less! The soft material of the pillow is comfortable for the baby, while a backrest provides additional support that parents need when washing. The water temperature indicator and large pockets make it easy to finish the bath. This inflatable bathtub is large in size.
When you are finished with your bath, you can simply air dry using the suction cup provided. Deflate for storage or family outings! The Parent’s Choice Inflatable Bathtub is the perfect size for toddlers. The air cushion bath includes a supportive rear section to help parents easily maneuver their baby during the splashing session. The front of the bathtub includes one pocket for storage and quick access to everything you need for a bath. The included suction cup or holder allows for easy hanging to dry.
- Dimensions: 9.09 x 8.82 x 2.91 inches.
- Weight: 1.8 pounds.
- It has a large and supportive back.
- Parents can wash their baby’s hair hassle-free because of the headrest.
- It also has a thermostat to monitor the water temperature and prevent bathtime burn.
- The tub is made from phthalate-free plastic.
- It has a non-slip bottom to prevent injuries.
Pros & Cons
Give a try to the above-listed baby bathtub seats because we picked this list after doing immense research and talking to the real parents who actually used it. And I guarantee you that, you won’t regret it. Also, I hope your doubt in choosing the best inflatable infant bathtub seat has been solved. If you still have any queries, do let me know in the comment section and I’ll try to solve as much as possible. Thanks for reading!