Are you confused about making the right decision to choose the bathtub?
We are here to help out in choosing the best Baby Bath Tub Seat in 2021 with our list of baby tub seat reviews.
Baby bathtub seats provide a perfect place for your baby to scrub, clean, play with toys, and splash in the water as well, and you need to make sure you only use a small amount of water and clean the tub after use. Babies cannot sit upright for up to several months; so, baby bath seats are readily available.
While bath time is often adorable, it can also be tricky, a bathtub can make the method easier for people. There are several models of baby bathtub seats in the market; you would like to see the list and make sure it is safe for your baby. We had also created a list of the best baby seats of different types available in the market which you can check to know more.
Top 6 Baby Bath Tub Seats Review In 2021
We had listed out the top 6 best baby bathtub seats out of hundreds available in the market. We tested and compared all the baby bath tub seats and took reviews from parents who actually used them. Hence you will get an honest bath tub seat review.
1) Munchkin Sit and Soak Baby Bath Tub
Bath time is often an exquisite bonding experience, but if you’re struggling to stay the baby secure or warm, it is often stressful, too. The Sit & Soak baby tub from Munchkin can be your new best friend! Designed to stay even the tiniest babies in an upright position, this innovative non-slip tub features a padded backrest and built-in support bump that keeps babies safe within the water’s warm embrace. By looking at the features, this seat comes out to be the best newborn baby bath seat in 2021.
The handle doubles the storage hook, keeping its small footprint and straightforward design that works with any bathroom decor. Comfortable, warm, and secure, it’s everything a baby bath should be.
- Dimensions: 25.50 x 16.20 x 15.00 inches.
- Weight: 1.5 pounds.
- The baby bath tub is made of Non-slippery material.
- This compact infant tub holds the baby upright in a safe seated position.
- It keeps the baby warm with perfect water level measures.
- The drain plug makes it easy to clean.
- The built-in support bump keeps the baby safe and the padding foam at the backrest adds comfort for the baby.
Pros & Cons
2) Summer Clean Rinse Baby Bather (Aqua)
The Summer Clean Rinse Baby Bather will keep on growing with the baby from birth until the baby can sit up unassisted. This bath tub is often utilized in 3 locations; on the counter, within the sink, and within the tub. The Clean Rinse bather has a 3-position recline with adjust buttons. The best part is it is a foldable baby bath tub. This will remove your headache for the space required for the bathtub in the bathroom.
It has an anti-slip surface for the baby to lie on and also non-skid feet. It feels well built, sturdy, and secure and keeps the baby steady within the bath. there’s also a max water indicator at the bottom to allow you to observe how much water is required.
- Dimensions: 23 x 5 x 14.5 inches.
- Weight: 3.25 Pounds.
- It can be used in 3 locations: on the counter, in the sink, and in the tub.
- 3-position adjustable recline.
- Less space required for storage as it can be folded.
Pros & Cons
3) Summer My Bath Seat (Aqua)
Bath seats are an excellent option for babies newly transitioning to the regular tub. They provide older babies a secure spot within the bath, freeing up your hands for scrubbing. The set up of this bathtub is very easy and safe.
This baby bathtub seat has three sturdy arms for 360° of support and a high backrest that helps to keep your baby safe and secure. It has 3 suction cups which removes your tension of getting tipped over. Suction cups on each of the arms keep the seat stable while also making it easy to get rid of it.
- Dimensions: 16.75 x 16 x 9.5 inches.
- Weight: 4 Pounds.
- Makes your arms free to scrub your child.
- The bathtub seat secures to the tub with locking suction cups for stability and security.
- Simple set-up, removing, and storage.
- Beneficial for ages 5-10 months.
Pros & Cons
4) Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling ‘n Seat Tub
The Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling ’n Seat Tub is among the roomiest tubs we tested, which made it easy to succeed in and wash all parts of our babies. This is a suitable baby bath tub for a 6 month old. From newborn to an infant, infant to toddler, 4-in-1 Sling adapts your baby’s changing size and needs at every step.
It’s also the foremost versatile model we tried. A removable seat allows you to release even more room once your baby can sit unassisted, which suggests you’ll be ready to use it longer than most tubs. There is a hook to hold it up, a drain plug, and a rinsing bottle. The only thing which backfires this bathtub is its big size. Because of the big size, it won’t fit in the sink.
- Dimensions: 17.75 x 8.75 x 30.5 inches.
- Weight: 4.55 Pounds.
- Soft mesh sling for newborns.
- Baby stopper insert prevents slipping & sliding.
- Roomy toddler tub.
- Plug for easy drain & clean.
- Hook for easy drying & space-saving storage.
Pros & Cons
5) Mommy’s Helper Inflatable Bath Tub Froggie Collection
Mommy’s Helper Inflatable Bath Tub Froggie Collection is an inflatable baby bathtub that gives the right-sized environment for your baby. The air-cushioned tub provides a secure, padded space to wash within the tub or on any flat surface. Hoppy frogs decorated keep your baby busy in them.
Give the baby a secure place to wash with this soft inflatable Froggie tub. The horn within the center keeps the baby from sliding down within the tub, which helps you retain the baby sitting upright more easily. The only disadvantage it has is the absence of a drain plug. It makes it difficult to drain the remaining water, making water clog. And it hardens to clean the bathtub seat.
- Dimensions: 27 x 18 x 6.5 inches.
- Weight: 454 Grams.
- Bacteria free when used properly.
- Fun shapes keep your baby happy.
- Occupies very less space, reducing the problem of storage.
- Best for traveling.
Pros & Cons
6) Safety First Custom Care 3 Stage Bath Seat
The Safety First Custom Care 3 Stage Bath Center is a smoothly designed baby bath tub that gives the flexibility to adapt and grow with a young family through 3 stages, from newborn to baby to toddler. This first truly modular bathing system provides custom support and luxury at every stage of growth.
This tub provides optimal back and head support to infants and encourages a better emotional connection during bath time between parent and child.
- Dimensions: 28 x 18 x 9 inches.
- Weight: 0.5 pounds.
- It has a modular 3-position baby bath solution.
- Best for newborn babies.
- Extra space offers freedom and mobility while bathing.
- A bathing system that provides custom support and comfort at every stage of growth.
Pros & Cons
Points To Be Considered While Buying Baby Bath Tub Seat
- Size of Bath Tub – Too big size of a baby bath seat means your baby has more room to slide around, which increases the risk of drowning. However, a tub that is too small can be inconvenient and difficult to clean. Not sure what size to get? Lots of manufacturers give their tubs weight or other size guidelines.
- Easy to Clean – Before buying a tub, imagine the cleaning process you need to take. For example, the more crevices your tub has, the longer it will take to clean. In addition, a baby bath tub seat made of the cloth-like fabric must not be fragile.
- Weight Can be a Factor – One must consider the weight of the bathtub before buying the bathtub, as the weight of the bathtub cannot be lighter as it is less strong and stiff, but when the weight of the bathtub is heavy it is difficult to carry. Therefore, the weight of the baby bath tub seat should not exceed 4 or 6 pounds and not less than 1 pound.
- Draining Plug should be present – To maintain if your bathtub is clean, the drainage system must be good. Typically, baby bath tubs have either the drain plug on the bottom of the tub or on the sidewalls of the tub. Simply removing the drain plug will empty the bathtub. Therefore, the leftover water can be wiped off or a bathtub turned over to remove the water.
- Non-Slippery Surface – The bottom of the bathtub and the area where your baby sits must be made of a non-slippery surface. In general, a soaped baby is more prone to sliding so non-slip surfaces.
- Water Line Mark is Must – Make sure your tub comes with a water line. This waterline will help to fill the tub with the correct water level. Never fill the water beyond the waterline. It is best to fill the water up to the waist. Choose the tub that has enough room to hold the water. Few tubs have a shallow space even after filling the water to the waterline.
- Material Used in Bath Tub Seat – Consider what kind of material is used in making bathtubs. If the plastic material is used, then it should be non-toxic, harmless, sturdy. The cushioned bathtubs should be of smooth fabric and the sponge used inside should not smell foul. Also, the bathtubs which are made of fabric should not be fragile.
A wide range of baby baths is available in the market, each with its own characteristics. You can choose which one you like best according to your baby’s needs. However, we have listed the top quality and economical products after proper research. Hope this article helped you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to disinfect the baby’s bath tub?
You can easily cover all sides of the tub by using 1/2 cup of bleach in 1 gallon of water for extra care for your children.
When can I put my baby in the baby bathtub seat?
It is recommended 10-14 days after birth when the umbilical cord falls. This is the perfect time to put them in the baby bath seat.
How long should we use a Baby Bathtub?
For a newborn, 5-10 minutes of bathing in a bathtub is enough, too long in water may cause health problems.