Are you in full nesting mode? And making lots of preparations to provide the best support surrounding for the arrival of the cutest new member of your family? If yes, then you’re at the right place. Because we will help you out about your all doubts with our baby seat reviews.
Let’s admit that babies have specialized needs when it comes to this, and there are a truly amazing number of types of baby seats on the market today. So much, that sorting out which ones you need and what to get can lead to a bit of analysis paralysis.
This article was written to help you reduce clutter and noise and focus on exactly what you want. Ultimately, you may decide that you don’t want or need all of the types of baby chairs listed here. At the very least, you’ll have all the information in one place and within easy reach of the hand, and that will make the decision-making process a bit easier.
Now you might be thinking that why you need these seats and how to pick up the best seats out of hundreds. Don’t worry, we are here to help you out.
Why you need these baby seats?
Now a question might have popped in your mind that, “Why we need these types of seats?”. We already admitted that there are some specialized needs of the babies but it’s not only about babies. There are some needs of parents as well. The busy schedule and time constraints of parents make the need for these baby seats. It helps you in your daily routine, e.g. if you’re doing the home chores, then you can let your baby in the floor seat and do your work easily.
How To Pick the best Baby seats?
If you’re going to be a parent for the first time, then it’s not an easy task for you to choose the best baby seats out of hundreds. But you don’t have to worry about this. Because we created a full Buying Guide for these baby seats in detail, which will let you know the important aspects to be considered while buying the baby seats.
Why you trust us?
We know that there are hundreds of other websites as well which are providing reviews of these baby seats. Then you might be thinking “Why you should trust us?” which is an obvious question. So let me explain to you how we are different from others. The first thing is that we are not linked with any of the company which leads us to the unbiased and best baby seat reviews. Secondly, we do immense research on the product before posting the list on our website. And the last point which makes us different from all is, we took reviews from the parents who literally used these products for their children. So these are the points for which you should trust us.
Top 6 Best Baby Seats Review
We listed the different types of baby seats that are available in the market. So here we come up with the best baby seat reviews of every type listed above.
1) Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat
What seat to buy for your little one is an important decision. Pouring over car seat reviews takes time and you need to make sure you are making the best decision for you and your baby.
One baby seat to review is the Chicco KeyFit 30. After doing extensive research on this car seat, we have It’s one of the best child seats out there and we know you will agree.
If you want a safe seat that will not consume your whole one hour to install and that won’t slow you down on your way, the Chicco KeyFit 30 is the best fit!
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 17 x 24 inches.
- Item weight: 15 pounds.
- Infant weight range: 4-30 pounds.
- Infant height limit: 30 inches.
- 5 point harness.
- You can wash in Machine.
Pros & Cons
2) Hugaboo Baby Floor Seat
The Hugaboo baby floor seat is a plush child seat that supports babies while playing in a sitting position. This is great for babies who can hold their heads up and may not be able to sit alone but can be used for toddlers between 3 and 11 months.
Give your baby a cute seat to cuddle with. We love this mint and gum pink option from Hugaboo. The design of this seat will help your child learn how to sit alone. Plus, the attached seat bottom will prevent your little one from slipping.
The Hugaboo infant seat chair provides comfortable and stable 360-degree support for the baby who will soon see him looking around the room or catching his toes.
- Dimensions: 17 x 7 x 15 inches.
- Weight: 2 pounds.
- While a baby learns to sit up, it helps stabilize your infant’s back, sides, and legs.
- 360-degree comfy support.
- Attached bottom seat to prevent slipping.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Two toy attachment hooks.
Pros & Cons
3) Burley Dash Child Bike Seat
It has a Back Seat Pocket! Although seemingly small detail it is our favorite feature of the Burley Dash is something that even the most expensive child bike seats don’t have. The leg shields which are tucked in helps to not interfere with the adult’s pedal stroke.
Child rear bike seats can often make riding a bit awkward when you feel the weight of the seat and your child is swinging behind it you. But in the case of Burley Dash Child Bike, it seems to be integrated into the bike, designed to be part of your daily riding experience, rather than an afterthought.
- Dimensions: 22.44 x 15.75 x 27.17 inches.
- Weight: 8 pounds.
- Rack Mount gets easily clamped on the rear.
- Removable and washable seat.
- The adjustable 5-point harness system.
- For better visibility integrated rear reflector is used.
Pros & Cons
4) Baby Hook on Chair Table seat
A piece of baby gear every mom needs is a hook on a high chair i.e. baby table seat. Whether you use it as a daily high chair at home, or just as a restaurant high chair on the go, the hook on the high seats is very practical. The hook on the high chair has a ton of features that make it a fantastic choice when it comes to portability and ease of use.
Many moms prefer this hanger on a highchair over others because it has shoulder straps (where many of the others only have leg and waist straps). This high chair can be easily cleaned and installed within 20 seconds. Moreover, the shoulder straps make it the best choice for babies.
- Dimensions: 13.8 x 11.8 x 11 inches.
- Weight: 3.7 pounds.
- It has 5 point harness.
- Rear Harness Adjuster.
- Can be attached to all types of tables.
- Only 20 seconds to finish the installation.
- Can be folded into very compact and best for traveling.
Pros & Cons
5) Summer My Bath Seat (Aqua) – Baby Bathtub Seat for Sit-Up Bathing
The Summer Infant My Bath is the perfect choice for your growing baby. With a high rest back, spacious design, and safe and secure suction cups, your baby will love their new bathing experience. This baby bathtub seat has the feature of locking tabs between the tub and the base to ensure it’s properly secured while your baby bathes in.
The base can be used as a kneeling stool when bathing a child in an adult bath, or as a step when a toddler needs to reach for the bathroom sink. This tub is equipped with a stopper for easy draining and cleaning.
- Dimensions: 16.75 x 16 x 9.5 inches.
- Weight: 4 Pounds.
- Weight limit 25 pounds.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- For safety and security, it has sure & Secure Suction Cups.
- For support and stability, a high backrest provided.
- Easy set-up, removal, and storage.
- Recommended for ages 5-10 months.
Pros & Cons
6) Fisher-Price Baby’s Bouncer
This sweet designed baby bouncer seat is from Fisher-Price. It is your best bet considering the price as it is the most affordable baby bouncer seat available.
This bouncer moves with your child’s natural movements, but also has a battery-powered vibration device to calm your baby down when gets angry. It has a lot of toys on the toy bar, to keep your baby entertaining. And the best part is toy bar is removable, so you can easily place your little one in the bouncer by removing it. It has a three-point belt. The upholstery is machine washable.
- Dimensions:18.9 x 24.02 x 20.08 inches.
- Weight: 5.4 pounds.
- The toy bar has a rolling ball.
- Bouncy seat for a soothing effect.
- Removable toy bar which helps to keep baby in easily.
- Machine-washable seat pad.
- Adjustable three-point restraint.
Pros & Cons
Different types of Baby Seats
There are 3 different types of baby seats that can be used to help parents for growing up their kids safely and securely.
- Baby Car Seat – The first type of seat is baby car seats. One of the most important job being a parent is, keeping your child safe while driving. Baby car seat helps you in this case. Also, in few countries, it is mandatory to use baby car seats while travelling.
- Baby Floor Seat – Its very difficult for a mother to hold their kid in their arms for whole day and its not safe to leave them on floor alone. To solve this problem, baby floor seat is the best option. It’s the safest place for the baby which helps them to learn how to sit until they start sitting independently.
- Baby Bath Tub Seat – It’s very difficult to clean your baby in the normal bath tub. That’s where the baby bath tub seat comes in handy. They provide a perfect place to scrub, cleanse and splash water as well.
Buying Guide for Baby Seats
If you’re going to be a parent for the first time, then it’s not easy for you to choose the best baby seats. But we will help you out of this problem. We had listed the 6 points which you should consider while buying baby seats.
- Safety Comes First – The first aspect which should be considered while buying any baby seat is the Safety of your child. Because Safety is the first priority and can’t be neglected in any circumstances. Check whether the seat has a Waist belt and most importantly “Shoulder straps”.
- Simple to Store – Traveling with a child has never been easy. And traveling along with the baby gears is another level of difficulty. So the second aspect is storage. Choose the seat which occupies less space and can be stored easily. For this, you can prefer foldable baby seats.
- Weight of the seat – The third point is the weight of the baby seat. Whenever you buy any baby seat, make sure it is as lightweight as possible. Because sometimes you have to carry your baby along with the seat. So if the baby seat is heavy, you’ve to do a lot of effort.
- Easy to Clean – Whenever you go in the market for buying any baby seat, then always keep in mind to choose the seat which is easy to clean and to be precise it should be Machine washable. Because we all know, how messy the children are. Food spills and other droppings make the seat look dirty. So maybe you’ve to wash the baby seat frequently, and if it’s easy to wash, then it won’t annoy you.
- Quality – This is also an important point to be considered. Because if you buy a seat, you’ll use it for at least 1 or 2 years. So if the quality is good, it will last longer and function well.
- Warranty – Always check the warranty of the product which you buy. Because if the product malfunction within 1 or 2 months, you can’t afford to buy a new one. But if the product is in the warranty period, you can replace it with a new one if the product has a manufacturing defect.
- Comfort – Whenever you go for buying any type of seat, make sure that it is comfortable for the baby. Because at last, the baby has to spend the time in seats. Seats shouldn’t be too small or tight, otherwise, it can restrict the growth of the child. Also, always keep in mind to buy a seat which is spacious because babies grow faster and that can cause a problem in the future if you buy the perfect one.
So we had listed the best baby seats of different types of baby seats. We had also provided the buying guide which will help you while placing the order of any baby seat. We hope you had understood everything regarding the baby seats. Still, if you’ve any questions you can ask us in the comment section. Thanks for reading!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For how long the baby should be in a baby car seat in the rear-facing?
You should keep your baby in a rear-facing baby car seat until his/her legs reach the seat and start folding.
Is it safe to keep the baby floor seat at some height or on the table?
In bold “NO”. You should never place your baby’s floor seat on some height because it can be injurious for the baby if it gets toppled over.
Is it necessary to buy a baby bike seat having suspension?
The baby bike seat’s suspension doesn’t have much effect on the baby if your bike already has suspensions. Still, if you want to provide extra comfort to the baby, then you should go for it.
Can we prefer a baby table seat instead of a baby floor seat while we are doing work?
I won’t suggest you prefer a table seat over a floor seat. Because every product has a special function. Also, it’s risky to keep the baby on the table seat due to height, because if you’re doing your housework and the baby gets rolled over from the table seat in any circumstances, then it can be fatal for the baby.